Second Opinion Service
Is Your Wealth Helping You Live Your Greatest Life?
Your financial world is full of both exciting opportunities and complex challenges, but unless you’re an expert in wealth management, it’s hard to know if you’re properly prepared for everything life has to offer. That’s why we offer a second-opinion service to help you gain clarity about where you are, where you want to go, and how to get there. We’ll review your current plan and help you determine if you’re in a strong position to boldly live your greatest life—or if there’s room for improvement.
Why Ask For a Second Opinion?
Here are some of the reasons our clients’ friends and family have asked us to review their financial plan:
- "I want to know if I’m on the right track to reach my goals"
- "I want to be able to maintain my lifestyle in retirement"
- "It’s important that my financial strategies are as tax efficient as possible"
- "I want to live my best life now and in the future"
- "It’s important to me that I protect everything I’ve earned while still enjoying my success"
- "I would like to be able to give to my family and the causes I care about"
How It Works
Part I - 45 minutes
First, we’ll talk about what “living boldly” means to you. We’ll ask about your family and business, and we’ll conduct a thorough review of your current financial plan and life goals. During this meeting, we’ll also introduce you to our firm’s philosophy and tell you more about our holistic, multigenerational planning process.
Part II – 90 minutes
Once we understand where you are and where you want to be, we’ll present our recommendations and show you how we can help you meet your goals. We’ll explain what it’s like to work with our firm and how, as a client, you have access to our entire team of highly experienced professionals.